Thursday, June 25, 2009

Thursday Thoughts

I had a less than stellar morning today. From the minute I got up I was faced with many obstacles that would ultimately detour my plans for today. Of course I thought to myself "If this is how my day is starting I can only imagine how the rest will be." But I knew I had a lot to accomplish today and I didn't want to let the entire day go down the toilet. I dealt with all the obstacles and got back on track and here I am (finally) writing a new blog post. Since today didn't go as planned, and I know we all have days like that, I thought I would simply post a motivational quote. It's always good for the soul to read something and then ponder over it.

"Our lives are not determined by what happens to us but by how we react to what happens, not by what life brings to us, but by the attitude we bring to life. A positive attitude causes a chain reaction of positive thoughts, events, and outcomes. It is a catalysts, a spark that creates extraordinary results." ~ Anonymous

0 comments: