Friday, March 19, 2010

Fabulous Friday Find

Cookies! I looooove cookies! That being said I have mad love for these cookies. They're absolutely fabulous, hence the title - Fabulous Friday Find. This is just one of the very many reasons why I love My Kate Parker Wedding because without it, I have no idea how long it would've taken for me to stumble upon Cookie Creatives by Jennifer. If you're not familiar with My Kate Parker Wedding, it's an amazing resource for couples, you must check it out!

Okay back to the cookies...so I stumbled upon these and instantly wanted to find a reason to buy some (I think I've found several). They're perfect favors for any occasion and they'd be super cute as an addition to your welcome bags for your out of town guests! Especially these ones:

But these ones are so adorable too!

You really need to check out the website so you can browse the photo gallery to see all of the amazing cookies Jennifer creates. They are nothing short of fantastic.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Thanks so much for the mention Shelby!!

Amanda said...

Jennifer's cookies and creations are AMAZING!!! I love seeing her recognized for her fantastic talent... she is truly a inspiration to the baking world!

Blessings-
Amanda