Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Our 5th Annual Bridal Expo - March 6th!

It's that time of year again! Our annual bridal expo is just around the corner with only a month to go! I've got a lot of returning vendors and some great new vendors as well. There will of course be a fashion show presented by Bridals by Rochelle and once again we'll have a dance demonstration, this time from Dance & Beyond. As always there will be gorgeous, mouthwatering cakes from Specialty Wedding Cakes and our caterer's are sure to have some amazing delicacies to sample!


New this year, I have a photo booth vendor which I'm really excited about, Images Event Studios has come on board! Brides will have a chance to try it out, see how much fun it can be to have one at their reception and they'll leave with some free photos. I plan on trying it out as well at the end of the day. By that time I'll be ready to just let go and be silly, we all need that from time to time, I can't wait!

In the past I've done spotlight posts on the participating vendors, this year I'll do it a bit differently. In the next few days I'll do a single post providing links to those past vendor spotlights so you can read about them and visit their websites. In the coming weeks, I'll do a spotlight post featuring the vendors that are new this year with links to their websites as well.

Click here for more details about our upcoming expo!


0 comments: