Thursday, June 18, 2009

Divine Finds Over at Junebug Weddings!

Yesterday was a great day. My kids spent the afternoon with their uncle which meant I was able to surf the net all day finding some amazing blogs and wedding related websites. I've added a couple new ones to my links list and am sure to be adding more soon.

One of the sites I visited, Junebug Weddings Blog, posted about paper fans and parasols in a large array of colors, they're gorgeous! Not only are they perfect to give your guests for weddings during the hot summer months, they're also a great way to add a unique touch and an additional splash of color to your day. To read the entire post and check out the wonderful supply of fans and parasols, click here.

While you're there check out one of her other posts which happens to be right below it. The newest addition to the Love stamp collection by the USPS which happens to be the King & Queen of Hearts. I love them, they're different, cute, and kinda funky, a nice alternative to the wedding hearts we've seen for so long. Click here to be directed to that specific post.

Thank you Junebug Weddings for posting these 2 fabulous finds!

0 comments: