Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Fabulous New Things at Rentals Unlimited

Rentals Unlimited has recently launched a new Virtual Tabletop which allows you to play around with various linens, china, flatware, even chairs from the comfort of your home or office. I personally love going to their showrooms, the variety of products that they have makes your options limitless. The wall of linens alone...beautiful, I only wish when I went that I had more time to play! But since I don't have a ton of time to go and play and designing tables is one of my favorite aspects, I played around with the virtual tabletop a bit and it was really cool to actually put things together and visualize what a table could look like. Even with this amazing feature, I still recommend going to a showroom once you've made some decisions so you can actually see it in person and also feel the materials. The virtual tabletop is a great guide allowing you to narrow down some choices, making your final decision a little easier. The only thing I noticed you can't do is add chair sashes and table runners so that's something you may want to experiment with a bit once you are at the showroom.

Another really great addition to Rentals Unlimited is lounge furniture! Lounge furniture is a fabulous way to create a unique cocktail or sitting area at your wedding that will keep your guests talking about for quite some time.

So what are you waiting for? Head on over to Rentals Unlimited to design your table and be inspired by their furniture groupings. Your wedding will be stunning, no doubt about it!

0 comments: