Friday, April 9, 2010

Layers of Ruffles and Loving It!

I'm finally doing something I've missed...browsing bridal magazines! I have been so busy trying to get back on track after my son's surgery last fall that many things I enjoyed doing fell to the very bottom of my priority list. Now that I'm finally seeing the light on the other side of the tunnel (I think), I'm getting back into enjoying the simple things that make me happy.

So browsing some recent issues of some of my favorites I noticed ruffles everywhere. Here are some gowns that caught my eye.





All photos courtesy of The Knot. Top Row - all gowns by Jim Hjelm. Bottom Left - Demetrios, Bottom Center - Simone Carvalli, Bottom Right - Winnie Chlomin.

2 comments:

Boudoir said...

Classic wardrobe...I love shots like that. Were those backgrounds in a studio or actual places?
Tony ;~)

Suzanne said...

I love how ruffles are so popular this year with wedding dresses!