Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Graduation Party Success!

My niece Meredith graduated from high school a couple weeks ago and I had a blast planning her graduation party. Plotting it all out, going through tons of pictures and pulling it all together I felt many emotions, shed some tears and laughed so hard it hurt. Mere was born on my 14th birthday and she's always been very special to me. She's brilliant, beautiful and so very funny. As I watched her walk across the stage to get her diploma I was so very proud of her.

I really wanted this party to be special for her. The school colors, gerbera daisies (one of her favorites) and photos were weaved throughout the party. Everyone had a fabulous time dancing and singing karaoke. Here are some pictures from the party, if you'd like to see the rest you can see them on our Facebook Page.



Card box from For the Modern Bride






Graduation cap created by So Chic Events


This sign created by So Chic Events, helped guide the guests to the path that led to the party.


 Closeup picture of the "Congratulations Meredith" banner created by So Chic


The tent looked so pretty lit up at night.

0 comments: